BELL QUALIFIER MOTORCYCLE HELMET
- Bell Qualifier motorcycle helmet is a number of helmets packed into one. At low price, it packs an entry level sports design into a DOT certified affordable product. The polycarbonate shell comes in multiple sizes and has seven vents gouged deep for airflow control. It is sleeker and intermediate oval shaped from inside. The Bell Qualifier is lined with washable, removable interiors, and has speaker holding recesses on both sides. The clear visor is anti fog, anti-scratch and UV protected. The helmet has plenty of features but also an unresolved problem with wind noise. Bell Qualifier comes in nine colors over six sizes.
- Bell decided to put together an entry level sports motorcycle helmet for folks just learning to ride high and figured they could to take several leaves out of their own rulebook. They merged the noteworthy features of the Vortex, the Star, RS1 et al and wrapped them around in about ~ $100 budget.
- The Bell Qualifier helmet is elegantly designed with the aerodynamic control and profile of its bigger brothers. The price range means that the features are not faultlessly reproduced. So if you are looking for major leagues, then the Qualifier won’t get through.
- The helmet is not Snell certified so it will not be approved for major racing events. But with its cheatbook, Bell Qualifier motorcycle helmet still is big bang for bucks.
THE OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF THE BELL CAM ADULT QUALIFIER MOTORCYCLE HELMET
There are quite a few neat tricks in its pockets that make the Bell Qualifier helmet unique:
The helmet has a total of seven vents. The chinbar has an easily operable vent. There are two intake vents near the forehead and four Venturi vents at the back. The ventilation system does a great job of immaculate air circulation. When the rider is angling forward, the noise is also fairly reduced. However, a lot of customers have complained of wind whistling in Bell Qualifier helmet at just 30 mph for normal posture.
The helmet has a mean design that it inherits from its sports brethren. The polycarbonate shell is very lightweight and easy on the neck. The interior shell is intermediate oval which is gaining popularity for accommodating more head shapes than the typical round shape. The Qualifier helmet is designed for exceptional stability. The chin does not come with a chin curtain or breath box which makes it chilly on cold days.
Qualifier comes with a clear visor that is made of anti-scratch, Nutrafog II anti-fog and UV protection material. It’s extremely easy to switch out this visor for a snazzy photochromatic shield.
CUSTOMER BENEFIT OF THE BELL CAM ADULT QUALIFIER MOTORCYCLE HELMET
- 3 Shell sizes: The shell is manufactured in three sizes to cater to helmet sizes XS to 2XL instead of a single shell size amongst its peers.
- Size and colors: Qualifier is available in sizes XS through XL in colors black, blue, red, green, matte black, metallic silver, silver/white/black, hi viz and black/silver/yellow.
- Interiors: The interiors of of Bell Qualifier helmet are removable, washable and include a padded wind collar for neck that shields against wind noise.
- Cheek pads with recesses: It has detachable, contoured cheek pads with a spacious cavity behind them for your speakers.
- Chinstrap: For bikers’ comfort, Bell Qualifier helmet has a padded chinstrap with regular D-ring snap.
PRODUCT USER GUIDE
A few caveats for this helmet and you are good to go with the Bell Qualifier:
- Buy this helmet if you are a novice racer. If you are looking for a foray in to major racing events like SCCA, go for a Snell approved lid as per their guidelines.
- Use hearing protection earplugs inside Bell Qualifier helmet for noise control on highways.
- Make use of Sena 20S or other Bluetooth devices with the speaker pockets provided with the cheek pads.
- Get your sizing correct from the size chart on Bell’s website if you are buying it online.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (ASQ)
Does the Bell Qualifier helmet come with a tinted or smoke visor ?
No, it comes with a clear visor. Other kinds of visors have to be ordered separately.
Is it like Bell Arrow ?
No, The design of Bell Qualifier Helmet is distinctly different. It has an intermediate oval shell as opposed to Arrow's round shell. The vent conception is much more streamlined.
The Bell Qualifier motorcycle helmet wraps a plethora of design quirks into an affordable package. It is not the best choice for big boy racing but very well favored for a first helmet to break into your racing genes. There are quite a few points that need to be straightened out with the helmet. But it is undeniable that a load of mean features have been made into a cool aerodynamic structure in the Bell Qualifier helmet. Click here if you are looking for the best motorcycle helmet