Reviews Summary :
- Kids can be pretty willful as evident by Olly’s betrayal of Jon Snow. Getting them to wear protective head gear is like being David and fighting the will of Goliath. Tantrums or not, you want to keep your little wonder safe, be it on his or her scooter or your UTV vacation. Entrez the Youth Off-road gear combo helmet by Typhoon Helmets. The best motocross helmets, with the elongated chin for additional impact absorption and solid construction, will keep your child’s head encased in security.
Out Standing Features Of Youth Off-Road Gear Combo Helmet
- Youth Size: Many kids’ helmet manufacturers try to scam the parents by padding up the adult helmets and passing them off as youth helmets. The Typhoon Helmets Youth off-read helmet is specifically designed for children with sufficient padding for a snug fit but no more. Unlike adult helmets that usually exceed 3.5 pounds in weight, this Youth Off-road helmet weighs only 3 pounds. It perches quite lightly on most kids’ heads making it one of the best motocross helmets for kids. An adult lid augmented with liners to fit a child would weigh their head down.
- Protection Standing: The Youth Off-road Helmet by Typhoon Helmets is DOT-certified . The approval from Department Of Transport (DOT) indicates it matches or overshoots the safety thresholds laid down by the authorities and will defend your tiny devil’s head in case of an unfortunate impact. The DOT sticker is visible on the back side of the helmet near the base of the neck. Do note that this helmet is recommended for children who are above 5 years of age.
- Gear Combo: The Typhoon Helmets Youth Off-road Helmet is accompanied by riding gloves and Lexan lens goggles in the same graphic as the helmet, making a cool complete set. Their sizes correspond to the helmet size. Getting these two accessories separately could set you back another low budget. But this combo of helmet, gloves and goggles is big bang for bucks. A drawstring pouch is also included.
- Graphic Designs: If you were wondering how on earth you are going to get your kid to wear a helmet, fear no more. The outrageously fun graphics on these helmets will put the flare-ups to sleep. From Spiderman-themed lids to pretty helmets in white and pink, the Youth off-road helmets come in a plethora of colors. Even the sulkiest child is going to be excited about picking their favorite graphic of one of the best motocross helmets for kids.
Other Notable Characteristics:
- Washable Inner liner: The guts of the Youth Off-road helmet can be detached and degunked after your baby has used it for a while. Cleaning it once in a while unloads the bacteria build-up from sweat and dust.
- Ventilation: This helmet is open-faced. A system of chin vents, top Chimney vents and back exhaust vents works with channels in the shell to keep the insides comfortably cool. It won’t get stuffy and oven-like for your kid.
- Goggle fit: Your worries about the goggle arms digging into the side of your kid’s head are unfounded. There are traction plates on the sides to allow room for goggle to fit in without causing any pressure points for the child.
- Sizes: The folks at Typhoon Helmets are serious about their business. Their best motocross helmet for kids is available in sizes Small to XL allowing you to customize it according to your kids’ head size.
· DOT certified helmet
· Specially sized for children
· Flawless Ventilation system
· Gear combo comes with gloves and goggles
· A host of graphic designs available
· Good lateral visibility
· Protruding chin bar protect the jaw against impact
· Washable and detachable inner liner
· Sizes run large in the Youth Off-road helmets. The sizes may not fit correctly even with the sizing guide’s help.
· Customer service from Typhoon Helmets could test your patience
Product User Guide
1. Measure your child’s head size before ordering and check whether he or she will be comfortable with a 3 pound shell on their neck. Check our guide on buying kids’ helmets for more information.
2. Read up on how to tie down the helmet correctly. If you are buying the Youth Off-road helmet directly from the shop, get a sales personnel to help with the fitment. Most often kids wear helmets incorrectly and then find the fit go awry.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
1. What size should I buy for my 7-year old?
Ans: Measure her/his head around the widest point of the forehead and order according to the sizing guide.
2. How much does this motocross helmet weigh?
Ans: It weighs 3 pounds.
3. Are the goggles shipped with this helmet useable?
Ans: Yes, they are coated Lexan lens with removable nose guard. The combo offer of Typhoon Helmets Youth off-road helmets puts it in the league of the best motocross helmets for kids. Its long-lasting safety is what your child deserves.
A full face helmet can get real hot inside or impede their peripheral vision. Whereas, best motocross helmets are built for foolproof ventilation and clear visibility. And the Typhoon Helmets Youth off-road helmet excels at its job and comes bearing other gifts.
See also :