Conquer Snell Approved Full Face Auto Racing Helmet
- Conquer Snell approved full face auto racing helmet is an affordable way to wear a sturdy helmet and own it. It is recommended for novice racers who are looking to hone their skills without toppling big time on the track. Snell approval means that the motocross helmet will fare well against impact but crazy racing demands crazy helmets. Conquer full face Snell approved is more of an entry level item.
Conquer offers an easy solution to the unhygienic helmets that you have to borrow on track days. The full face Snell approved racing helmet by Conquer is a tough racing helmet meant for autocross and track days. Streamlined for track racing, the helmet is made of lightweight fiberglass composite shell.
The interiors ward off harm with fire retardant padding. Closable vents are provided to regulate air circulation. A 3mm anti-scratch flame resistant face shield with tear off posts completes its architecture. Priced low, Conquer Snell approved racing helmet is an entry level helmet that doesn’t cost you your kidney and lungs.
Letting the wind course through your hair and the ecstasy spread through your veins transcends the monotony of regular life. Racing gives you the necessary release from pent up aggression. But you still need to come back to your life after a track day. And you would like to do this without somebody else’s body odor invading your head.
THE OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF THE CONQUER SNELL APPROVED FULL-FACE AUTO RACING HELMET
The Conquer full face Snell approved racing helmet is good for both Motocross and Autocross on account of the following highlights:
The Snell approval itself sets a benchmark on the quality of this helmet. Its aerodynamic design is perpetuated by a lightweight fiberglass composite shell. The interiors of Conquer full face Snell approved racing helmet are padded with robust padding, of which only the side padding is removable. The inner liner is also padded with fire retardant. If you find the Street Outlaws accidents amazing, remember how easily cars blow up in smoke. The fire retardant gives the driver a chance to run for his or her life before the fire burns the bejesus out of them.
The Snell approval will work till 2020 for the major associations which accept the current and immediately previous Snell certifications.
The Conquer full face Snell approved racing helmet has 3 vents on the chin, 2 intake vents near forehead and 2 exhaust vents at the back. The air circulation is handled expertly to add to the racy appeal of the helmet. The chin vents have a metal mesh protection against road debris and bugs. A cloth film inside the helmet provides added safeguard against dust and grime. The intake vents can be closed or opened as the riders’ choice.
CUSTOMER BENEFIT OF THE CONQUER SNELL APPROVED FULL-FACE AUTO RACING HELMET
There aren’t a lot of other features in Conquer full face Snell approved racing helmet to talk of. The main portion of budget has gone into wrapping a racing helmet into Snell approval.
The helmet comes with a clear visor that is 3mm anti scratch, flame resistant shield with tear off posts. For a racer, a tinted visor will be of vital importance. The tear-off posts allow you to attach flexible tinted films to the visor. When they get damaged by dust and gunk, they can be easily torn off and replaced, courtesy tear off posts. The movement of the visor is solid and it opens/closes smoothly.
- Size and color :
The Conquer full face Snell approved racing helmet is said to need some breaking into. It feels stuffy initially, especially if you on the fence between sizes. It is available in glossy white and matte black colors in sizes medium to XL.
THINGS TO LIKE
- Lighweight Fiberglass composite shell architecture
- Snell SA2010 approved
- Good air circulation with seven vents
- Fire retardant EPS lined interiors
- 3mm anti-scratch, flame resistant shield with tear-off posts
- Good for both Motocross and Autocross
- Fits into a small budget
THINGS TO DISLIKE
- The helmet looks a litte bulky
- There are limited choices in color and sizes
PRODUCT USER GUIDE
Tips and tricks for Conquer Snell approved full face auto racing helmet include:
- · Use the sizing guide of the manufacturer on Conquer website for correct fitting of the helmet. Or better yet, try the helmet out at a showroom for best fit.
- · There’s a Conquer sticker on the face shield that you may find annoying. If you like the look without the sticker or it interrupts good vision, simply peel it off. It won’t leave gum residue.
- · Control the air circulation and noise by opening or closing the intake vents near the forehead.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (ASQ)
1. How long can I use Conquer full face Snell approved racing helmet, now that the SA2015 certification is out?
Ans: Major associations allow you to use the current as well as previous Snell certification for the season. So SA2010 is good till 2020.
2. Is the Conquer full face Snell approved racing helmet as good as any expensive Snell approved helmet?
Ans: Snell approval means that the helmet meets the high quality standards of Snell. Pricier helmets may have more features or may be sturdier. It depends on the brand
Conquer Snell approved full face auto racing helmet is an affordable find that allows your average Joe to ravage the track without worrying about any dizzying fumes from others. It offers a good quality for price bargain but is devoid of any other significant feature. But it can be the foundation for your racing ways that must culminate in a bigger league helmet in future. All in all, Conquer full face Snell approved racing helmet is a good helmet with limited features. Read more about BILT Techno Bluetooth Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet by clicking here !