Conquer Snell Approved Open Face Racing Helmet
- An open face racing helmet that addresses visibility issues and meets the Snell standards, Conquer open face Snell approved racing helmet is a sellout in the racing helmet category. The lightweight shell is lined with plush interiors with fire retardant padding. The sizes fit correctly in most cases. It can be fastened using a Kevlar chinstrap. The looks are fairly austere in the interest of keeping the price down.
- If you trip on adventure, the Fast and Furious series must get you pumped up (that is unless you are the Fast and Curious and indulge in chess.)
- As lives and work gets more and more morose, the spirit of Motocross and Autocross come to the rescue.
- Racing is a hell of a deal but the fun is not cheap. You will last on the track only as long as you can completely trust your riding gear to keep you in one piece.
- The open face Snell approved racing helmet from Conquer can help you do so without giving away an arm and a leg.
- The lack of a visor and a pair of exhaust vents near the top keep the head cool and well ventilated. Snell SA2010 approval makes it permissible in all major sports events till 2020. With an open face helmet the face is left exposed to damage.
THE OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF THE CONQUER SNELL APPROVED OPEN FACE MOTORCYCLE HELMET
What the Conquer open face Snell approved racing helmet holds back in looks, it asserts in quality. Based on rave reviews from customers, we found the areas where it is batting a thousand:
- The construction of this helmet has earned the Snell approval. Though not as light as, say a low price helmet, it has a lightweight fiberglass shell.
- The Conquer open face Snell approved racing sits compact on the head without causing any discomfort with its structure.
- The inner lining is padded with fire retardant. In the ill-fated event of a collision, fuel tanks can easily give in to friction and explode.
- A motorcyclist may be thrown upon impact, thus saving him from explosion. But a car racer may have no such luck. This is where fire retardant rises to occasion.
- Most racing clubs allow you to use the current and previous Snell specifications in their events.
- As such, this racing season you can use SA 2015 spec that was released in October 2015, as well as, SA 2010 helmets.
- The neutral shape of this racing helmet fits in most types of head properly. Customers haven’t complained of sizes not fitting well, as of yet.
- The headsock is snug and contours for the head to have breathing space. This feature is a bargain for a low price.
- Owing to its size, it may sit high for tall people in auto racing.
- Conquer open face Snell approved racing helmet might not fit as well as expected between the headrest in the car and the roof.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE CONQUER SNELL APPROVED OPEN FACE MOTORCYCLE HELMET
The other characteristics of this helmet that frequently come up in discussions are:
- Vent : The helmet has exhaust vents to keep the interiors cool and well-tempered. This provides substantial air circulation which is important while racing.
- Kevlar Chinstrap : Conquer open face Snell approved racing helmet has a Kevlar chinstrap for steadfast tightening. During races, helmet may fly off your head due to the impact. So, chinstrap plays a pivotal role in avoiding untoward consequences.
- Size and Color : The helmet is available in sizes medium, large and XL in matte black and gloss white colors. At least it gets you out of the pickle of choosing a cool color.
THINGS TO LIKE
- The Conquer open face Snell approved racing helmet is durable and built with sturdy material
- It is Snell approved so can be used for major racing events
- The exterior side does not get scratched or chipped easily
- It can be used for both motorcycle and car racing even till 2020
- The size fit properly and allows good airflow
- Open face give you good visibility on the sides
- Conquer open face Snell approved racing helmet is cheaper than other Snell approved helmets
PRODUCT USER GUIDE
A few pointers can help you make the best use of the Conquer open face Snell approved racing helmet:
- For the right size, go try the helmet personally. If you are buying it online, refer to the size chart on the website.
- Fasten the chinstrap properly for the helmet to sit correctly on your head. If unsure of the fitting, ask for help from the salesperson. They are trained in helmet-fitting.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (ASQ)
Is the Conquer open face Snell approved racing helmet sturdy for racing ?
Ans: Yes, the helmet is Snell approved and robust for the track.
Do the size run smaller than usual in Conquer open face Snell approved racing helmet ?
Ans: They usually don’t. However, it is advisable to visit the Conquer website and use their sizing guide before ordering one. Size of the helmet depends on both size and shape of the head.
The Conquer open face Snell approved racing helmet is a cool toy for the bucks you pay. It is as safe as it claims to be and easily admitted to events like SCCA or PCA. Although not particularly stylish, this racing helmet does its job on the track. The Conquer Snell Approved Open Face Motorcycle Helmet architecture gives you good peripheral vision but during a face first impact, it won’t keep you from getting a ungainly scar like the Joker. Click here if you are looking for Bell Solid Rogue Cruiser Motorcycle helmet reviews !.