Duke DK 140 Matte Black Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- Duke DK 140 matte black full face motorcycle helmet is an appealing everyday helmet with quality structure and limited features. The helmet has killer looks spun into advanced lightweight poly alloy shell. It is available in only one color as the name suggests: matte black over sizes: small to 2XL.
- The DOT FMVSS-218 approved Duke DK 140 full face motorcycle helmet is equipped with a Quick Release chinstrap rather than the traditional D-ring. The helmet is very quiet on the ride even at 70 mph speed owing to its well-designed aerodynamic profile. DK 140 is fitted with a clear face shield and is available online with free tinted visor for limited period.
- With the exponential rise in private vehicles, driving in the traffic can be a real pain. You may feel frustrated enough to launch missile through your sunroof to clear away the highway. Or the more feasible and less criminal option of cutting through the traffic on a bike.
- Everyday riders concern themselves with the uncool but highly important aspect of safety. Who wants to go on an exhilarating ride after a drowsy afternoon in the office? Everyone. Who wants to have their head on their neck after the ride? Again, everyone. This is the reason why riders opt for DOT approved helmets. Like Duke DK 140 full face motorcycle helmet, if they end up looking stylish, well it’s their cross to bear. Quality and comfort run forefront in this helmet’s design. Fancy features take a backseat.
THE OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF THE DUKE MATTE BLACK FULL-FACE MOTORCYCLE HELMET DK-140
There isn’t anything gaudy about the Duke DK 140 as such. But riders like it for these reasons:
- Quality and Comfort
The shell of Duke DK 140 helmet is structured out of lightweight composite poly alloy that makes for sturdy quality and comfortable fit. The aerodynamic make-up is sleek and controls noise and air inside the shell. Inner comfort liner is removable and washable. Interiors of the helmet are padded with hypo allergenic and anti-microbial nylon.
- Visor and vents:
Duke DK 140 comes with a clear visor as well as tinted visor from certain sellers. The tinted visor is UV protected. The set provide good peripheral vision on the helmet. The helmet has five vents. The intake vents are closable for directing air flow.
- Quick release chin strap: The helmet does not use the orthodox D-ring chin strap that constitutes most of the helmets in the market. Instead Duke DK 140 comes with a Quick release strap that is much easier to operate for our regular butterfingers or glove wearing folks.
- Size and colors: The helmet comes in five sizes: Small through 2XL in only one color, that is matte black. That gives you a fair option between black and, well, black. The sizes of Duke DK 140 run large.
- Duke DK 140 has a sleek and stylish design
- Meet or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 standards
- Well-crafted shell design with lightweight composite poly alloy
- Completely removable and washable hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial nylon lined interiors
- Quick release chin clasp instead of the hassle-prone D-ring strap
- Duke DK 140 sits comfortably on the rider's head
- Comes with clear and UV protection tinted visor
- The helmet is DOT approved and not Snell approved. So tough as the helmet looks, it is not for racing and will not be accepted by major associations.
- The sizes in Duke DK 140 run rather large. So it’s best to get it fitted personally or refer to Duke’s size chart. If you are on the fence on sizes it would be better to go for the smaller one.
- You have to be careful about handling Duke DK 140. The matte paint can scratch easily. It is applied plain across the helmet, so even small chipping will rob the helmet of its looks.
CUSTOMER BENEFIT OF THE DUKE MATTE BLACK FULL-FACE MOTORCYCLE HELMET DK-140
The Duke DK 140 helmet has a measly bag of tricks otherwise. Here are a few other features that it commands:
THINGS TO LIKE
PRODUCT USER GUIDE
The Duke DK-140 is a fairly easy helmet to use. A few pointers may help you make the choice:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
1. Is it possible to use a Bluetooth communication device on Duke DK 140 helmet?
Ans: Yes, the helmet has space for a Bluetooth device.
2. Does the tinted visor open up?
Ans: Yes, tinted visors can be flipped open in Duke DK 140.
3. Can the vents on top of Duke DK 140 be closed?
Ans: Yes, the intake vents can be closed.
Duke DK-140 helmet is an average guy in a market of hunks. It is the good guy but without a lot of perks. The looks and quality of the helmet are good for the price. But there is a serious dearth of talent when it comes to other features. Bell and Conquer have better helmets in the same price range with a lot of interesting features. So Duke DK 140 full face motorcycle helmet falls behind in that race. Click here to find more about HJC CL-17 Mission Full-face Motorcycle Helmet .