IV2 Matte Black Dual Visor Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- For a regular commuter, IV2 presents the matte black full face motorcycle helmet at quite the bargain. The helmet is low price and meets reasonable expectations. The DOT certified helmet is armed with a clear visor and a retractable sun visor. It is composed of lightweight ABS composite shell lined with impact absorption EPS liner. The inner comfort liner is fully removable and washable.
- The ventilation is handled by closable vents at the top near the forehead, normal vents near the chin and exhaust vents at the back. The sun visor works smoothly with a glove-friendly button control. It doesn’t cover the eyes completely. The quality of IV2 matte black full face motorcycle helmet meets or slightly exceeds the price.
- Daily commuters who do not have a taste for crazy stunts may want a DOT approved motorcycle helmet for small bucks. While price does not decide the absolute quality of helmets, there’s a fine line that manufacturers walk balancing features, price and safety. IV2 treads this very line with this dual visor full face motorcycle helmet.
- It comes with an appreciable share of features but it is not safest helmet out there. If you are looking for better protection over a longer period of time, shell out the dollars. With an open mind, IV2 dual visor helmet is quite cool but without considerable hold on quality
THE OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF THE MATTE BLACK DUAL VISOR FULL-FACE STREET BIKE MOTORCYCLE HELMET
Few features can be claimed to be stand-out for a helmet as economical as IV2 dual visor helmet:
- DOT certified:
Surprisingly at this price, the helmet is DOT certified. The shell is made of a lightweight high pressure thermoplastic shell. It offers more protection with an EPS impact absorption liner. The inner comfort liner is completely removable and washable.
- Visor and vents:
The most interesting feature of IV2 dual visor helmet is the retractable sun visor. It extends and retracts with the help of button which is smooth to operate using gloves. It also has a clear visor that goes all the way down. The common complaint is that the integrated smoke visor does not completely cover your eyes resulting in faulty vision. The clear visor has 3 positions: open, close and intermediate. There are vents in IV2 dual visor helmet near the chin as well as intake and exhaust vents to control the airflow. The helmet gets windy and noisy at higher speeds like 60 mph.
CUSTOMER BENEFIT OF THE MATTE BLACK DUAL VISOR FULL FACE STREET BIKE MOTORCYCLE HELMET
Other things that we noted about the IV2 dual visor helmet are:
- · Looks: The helmet looks like it has a great aerodynamic profile. The matte black color makes for an appealing appearance.
- Easy operation: The retractable sun visor the IV2 dual visor helmet is controlled by a switch which can be operated smoothly. The vents can be similarly opened or closed easily with gloved hands.
- Size and colors: IV2 also has a gloss black dual visor full face street bike motorcycle helmet if matte is not your game. These helmets are available in sizes small to XL.
THINGS TO LIKE
- IV2 dual visor helmet is a DOT certified helmet made of lightweight ABS composite shell
- Comes with clear visor and tinted dropdown integrated visor
- Fully detachable and washable inner liner, EPS impact absorption liner
- Closable intake vents, chin and exhaust vent available
- Tinted visor and vents are easy to control with gloved hands
- IV2 dual visor helmet's clear visor has 3 positions instead of 2
PRODUCT USER GUIDE
A few points can help you actually make use of IV2 dual visor helmet helmet for the cash you pay:
- Handle the IV2 dual visor helmet carefully so that it doesn’t fall apart with unnecessary impact.
- Sizes run small for this lid. So either order a size up or get it fitted personally before taking the plunge.
- It comes with a rubber breath shield that keeps slipping over the nose. You can always shear it off with a pair of scissors.
- If you plan on being connected to people on the commute you need to cut out recesses to comfortably house your Bluetooth device.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (ASQ)
1. Does the IV2 dual visor helmet come with a sun visor?
Ans: It has an integrated inner sun visor that covers your eyes so that you don’t have to pop on your shades.
2. Can I wear glasses with this helmet?
Ans: The IV2 dual visor helmet does not allow a lot of room for glasses.
3. Is the interior liner of IV2 dual visor helmet made of nylon?
Ans: The inner liner seems to be made of a cotton blend.
4. Can this helmet be used for racing?
Ans: Absolutely not. It is only DOT certified. It needs to be Snell certified for racing.
IV2 has the answer to shallow pockets when it comes to helmet safety in terms of the dual visor full face motorcycle helmet. The fact that it is DOT certified and comes with a dropdown sun visor makes life easy. But you get what you pay for. IV2 dual visor helmet won’t be your buddy for long and will start falling apart pretty soon. However if you are looking for an affordable helmet for short term riding, this might work for you. Click here if you want to find more about Duke Matte Black Full Face Motorcycle Helmet DK-140 .